CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Football, football and more football:)





Well, Saturday was Braydon's and Parker's first football games. Parker's team played first and slaughtered Copper Hills 21-0!!! Way fun game. Braydon played in Tooele at Miller Sports Park at 1:30 and got beat 21-14 by Taylorsville. Dang. They were both great games and it was so much fun to watch. We got home around 4:00 and hurried and straightened up the house and Jason and Tiffani Nageli and their family, Ryan and Tami and their kids, and Shaun came over for a BBQ. The kids all had so much fun with their cousins and 2nd cousins. They skateboarded and played basketball and playstation. The Nageli kids had a blast. They just moved here from Colorado and I think it was good for them to have someone to visit with. Summer is coming to an end and I am sad. I love the kids being able to play outside. This past winter was so long and I'm not looking forward to another one so soon. I ran 20 miles on Sunday morning with Julie. I only have 2 more weeks before I get to taper for the St. George Marathon and only 5 more weeks before it is here. I'm getting a little burned out with all my training and I'm ready for it to be done.

0 comments: