CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Finally!!! A relaxed weekend.

Well, the crazy summer has hopefully come to an end. We had a nice, relaxed weekend. Saturday I got up and went running at 6:00 with Julie and her sister and was done and home by 8:45. Everyone was back from all their practices by 11:00 so we got ready and went and saw Batman. It was great. We left the 2 little ones home with a babysitter. What it would be like to only have 3 kids. We came home after and had a nice BBQ with corn on the cob and steak. YUM! Jordan Rigby came over around 8:00 and watched the UFC fights on pay per view and a few friends and Jake came a bit later. They were all gone by 11:00. Off to bed. I got to sleep in until 8:45 on Sunday. It was so nice. We went to church and came home and watched the Olympics. I decided it was a start to a new week and I would get going earlier so I woke up this morning at 6:00 and took off to go running. I need to remember as I am laying in bed telling myself how important that extra hour of sleep is, how nice it is to be done early, rather than having to run on the treadmill at the gym.

0 comments: